StrawberryKeyStrawberryKey

Main Movies Reviews Stats

South Park goes HP South Park goes HP

ROCKS!

Yeah. This rocks! Definitely one of the better movies on NG!

Witchery 101 Witchery 101

bugs. On the first scene.

It... Bugged out on me.

The Treeva Experience The Treeva Experience

Aldersuvitara

In your website, you stated "The name of Treeva itself is sort of a parody of the name of Shiva, a multi-limbed Hindu god. Due to playing too many Final Fantasy games, I usually think of Shiva as a goddess. Once I did some research, I found out that Shiva is actually a mostly male god (sometimes he's half female), but I stuck with Treeva being female because it's easier to associate women with nature than men and so the tree being a woman made a lot more sense to me."

Shiva is actually mostly male. The half female God/goddess you're talking of is Aldersuvitara, who is made up of Shiva and his consort Parvati... >.> But despite that (Which can be basically be overlooked anyway) This is a great game/site

Bobert-Rob responds:

Well, thanks. Yeah, when doing the original research, I saw that "Shiva is mostly male" fact, but most statues and stuff I see of Shiva looks more feminine than masculine anyway. In any case, you can blame the female shiva inspiration on FF, as stated. Plus, once I came up with "Treeva", I couldn't shake it, so I kept the name. Aldersuvitara, huh? That's a complicated name. Good to see you enjyoed it anyway! Thanks for the review!

V-tech Rampage V-tech Rampage

Who cares?

I say, enjoy the game, the storyline matters not, It's the gameplay that counts!

The Eerie Piano The Eerie Piano